WHAT BLUEBIRD ORCHARDS HAS TO OFFER
There are 6 acres surrounding the Bluebird Orchards Vacation Rentals, and that 6 acres is packed with tons of neat stuff! A stay with us isn’t just renting a room, it’s an adventure in country and orchard living.
- Private spring-fed pond for mineral soaks and cooling off.
- Organic apple orchard. No need to worry about us spraying pesticides around, our property is 100% organic and sustainably maintained.
- Berry patches and farm-fresh produce. The kids (and some adults) may love spending an afternoon picking mulberries, cherries, black raspberries, red raspberries, walnuts, hazelnuts, vegetables and any of the flowers and other goodies we have planted around the property.
- Amish Community handmade and homemade goods. We are very close to a large Amish community that has several stores, a produce stand where they pick the produce right out of their fields while you stand in line, and the best homemade chocolate and local honey you can possibly find.
- Cider Social. Join us for fall harvest (usually the last week of September, 1st week of October) for our Cider Social in which all of our guests are invited to pick apples and make their own bottle of homemade apple cider (real apple cider) to take home with them.
- ALSO SEE OUR LOCAL ATTRACTIONS PAGE FOR MORE LOCAL THINGS TO DO