Tips for Cider Drinking Pleasure:
- We make our ciders strong, you will notice a big difference between ours and the stuff in the stores. But if our cider is a bit too strong for your taste, you can always water it down to taste. Treat it like a concentrate.
- Try the carbonated on ice or just chilled on a hot day. Add a sprig of fresh mint leaves for something a little different
- If our cider is not sweet enough for you, you can always add honey or agave, however, our method of crafting our cider makes it the sweetest possible elixir right from the apple. So please add sweetener in moderation and taste it first.
- Hot cider on a cold winter day is so warming and soothing to the soul. Be careful when heating it to not boil it. Just microwave for a few seconds until warm. Add a cinnamon stick or some fresh ground ginger root and a little extra honey if it isn’t sweet enough for you. See our Apple Nog Recipe too. Perfect for Christmas guests.
- One of our camping customers just informed me that our cider also goes well with whiskey. Hmmm. Try adding liquors like spiced rum also.
- If you purchased our still cider and you want it to be carbonated, try adding a good quality ginger ale to fizz it up a bit
- For parties, serve cold or hot cider with a slice of apple to make it look especially inviting.
- Cider is always good while sitting around a campfire. It adds to the warming glow due to the fact that it has a warming glow itself.
- Drink as you would wine. There are so many different craft ciders these day that range anywhere from a sweet wine-like drink to a hoppy apple infused beer flavor. Apples go very well with food, and the finer wine-like ciders go very well with dinner. Try different brands until you find one you like; they are all a little different.